Monday, April 13, 2009

Lola Laughs



after a long hiatus I have returned to my beloved blog, I have been busy believe it or not doing my thing; eating, sleeping, growing and learning new things with my folks. it has been a wonderful 3.5 months with them and the fun is just beginning. stay tuned for more live action.
lastly happy b-day to my cousin "tina", love you cuz.

luego de un largo paro he vuelto a mí querido blog, he estado bastante ocupada aunque no lo crean en mis cosas; comiendo, durmiendo, creciendo y aprendiendo nuevas malamañas con mis progenitores. han transcurrido 3.5 meses maravillosos junto a ellos y la gozadera apenas esta comenzando. sigan en sintonía por el mismo baticanal para mas programación. por ultimo, feliz cumple a mi prima "tina", te quiero mucho.

Apres un long silence, me revoilà sur mon blog adore. J'ai été pas mal occupée, croyez le ou pas a mes petites activités, manger, dormir, grandir et apprendre de nouvelles choses avec mes parents. J'ai passe 3 mois 1/2 merveilleux avec eux, et cela ne fait que commencer ! restez en ligne pour plus d'action en direct ... ah oui, j'allais oublier, Bon Anniversaire a ma cousine Tina, je t'aime fort .

No comments:

Post a Comment